Monday, September 23, 2013

'Sloppy Dead Seconds' Motel Shoot, Etc

Tonight we'll be shooting the scenes in the motel room with Liliana Bouttavong and Belva Marie playing buddies on a road trip. I'm going through today's pages and whipping up the shot list before securing the room.

Tomorrow I plan to shoot some scenes featuring my character. Some time this week I hope to catch up on Friday's cancelled shoot, but I'm supposed to talk to the replacement actress. We'll see how that turns out. I'm also supposed to finish the sequence with Eloisa Alaniz this week, and also do some POV inserts on scenes already shot.

Not exactly at the point I wanted to be on this date BUT I am very pleased that we are this far and continue to get it done. This is no budget filmmaking, after all. The flakes are gonna wish they hadn't when they find out how cool this movie is!

More to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment