Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hell's Bells DVD Update

I've been busy working on the 'Making of' featurette for the DVD. I had two BIG files of just my commentary to wade through and cut selections from. Of course, rendering for hi-def viewing (because a lot of people have big screen TVs and most have at least hi-def TVs) takes a while, making this all a tedious process. Anyway, I finally have everything ready except one final short actor interview. I simply plug in my comments and theirs, and all the elements for the Hell's Bells DVD are complete. I would like the film to be available on Amazon streaming before I release the DVD, but that's taking forever and I may not be able to wait, so look for an announcement here regarding when it will be linked here for sale via PayPal.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment