Wednesday, November 21, 2012

No Budget Cinema Theatrical Premier in 4 Days!

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been very busy. This Sunday is the premier event for Hell's Bells at the Fox Theater in Redlands, California, and we're all very excited! I've been polishing the film cut while shooting stuff and editing it for the Chthonic trailer that will be shown before the film. I've also been distributing promotional material for the event, as well as talking it up on podcasts and radio shows -- and I have designed a DVD case cover graphic, too. That's not all. I've also been preparing my commentary notes as I'm the emcee for the event. It's going to be a big night for us, to celebrate our accomplishment and as an introduction to our local community for future events. You'll get to see stills from Sunday night as we are shooting the event for inclusion of highlights in the 'making of' video.

Check out the latest lobby one sheet:


No comments:

Post a Comment