Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hey all,

I have been quite busy this past week, between preparing for the premier of Hell's Bells later this month and shooting the trailer for the new film, Chthonic.

Chthonic: As time dwindled, and schedules were tweaked by unexpected administrivia, I decided to shoot only what I can use for a good trailer to debut at the HB premier event. I got some stuff done with our lead, Maleina, a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I created some title graphics and a few stills and such. I also fine tuned some scenes in the script. Some vital costuming and makeup issues were taken care of, as well. This week, I shot some imagery with one of our supporting actresses, Eloisa Alaniz-Gomez. It turned out better than expected, as a visual problem led to an unanticipated effect that I'm very pleased with. In the coming week, I'll be doing some more shooting for the trailer.

Eloisa Alaniz-Gomez in Chthonic
Hell's Bells: Only 15 days remain from this date until the premier event at the Fox Theater in Redlands! In the past couple of weeks I've printed several flyers and distributed them around town. I have been getting an enthusiastic response from people around town so hopefully that means a great turnout. We have already sold 100 tickets! The lobby poster at the theater has been drawing attention, too. I've also been fine tuning the film itself and it's about 95% where I want it. I'll also likely be submitting it to the first of a few festivals in the next couple of weeks, so wish me luck.

Maleina Malinskii

I'll be back here more regularly after the HB premier and throughout the Chthonic shoot. More to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment