Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shooting Day!

I trust all of my American readers had a nice holiday for the Fourth of July. Now it's time to get back to work...

Back to the work of movies, that is! Today, my star Jesse Cowser and I will be heading out to our farthest location yet with a two-hand crew to shoot one of the two most thrilling scenes of the film. The location is visually exciting, has a few small potential challenges, and the weather looks good. Yesterday I acquired a vital piece of field equipment for location shoots: a spot beam, handheld and rechargeable in the car. Be sure to watch for the special features on the DVD release of Hell's Bells early next year to see why this equipment was important today!

As soon as Jesse arrives at the house, we'll load up the gear and props and costume, and be ready to go!

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment