Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"Hell's Bells" Production Update

Tonight I'm working on title cards. Didn't get to shoot today, actress unavailable. We will be shooting later this week. I may post some graphics before then. Met with one of my actors earlier this evening and discussed possible locations for his scene. I need a Spanish mission. Working on that. It also looks like we may finish by the end of the month. I'm hoping to. Certainly no later than first week of August. Gotta get this picture shot and get on to the next step. I have all the music now except the climactic stuff, which will be composed and recorded next month. But I do have enough to to put together another teaser before the official trailer. I may actually just go right to the first official trailer, once I have everything shot.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment