Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome!

To all of you who wander here, I am grateful. This is the place to read the latest announcements and peruse the musings and reports related to the production of my 'no-budget' motion pictures written, directed and produced by me, according to my vision. These movies will be distributed via my website (link to be announced) and other internet venues where lovers of truly independent cinema seek out films that Hollywood would never produce.

For those who may know me for the other things I do in the media, I warn you now that what you see Uncle Walty create may not be what you expect nor appreciate. Here you will find the pictures that come from a different corner of my psyche. These films will be explorations to horizons tangential to my usual norm. Case in point, my second offering to be shot this summer: 'GREENSPOT ROAD'...

In the coming weeks and months, this blog will be a sort of diary of the production of the film. You will meet the cast. You will see on the set images. You will experience the agony and the ecstasy that is motion picture production.

Again, thank you for giving me and my cinematic musing some attention.

And here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment